- Tour code: CL-D-03D
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Beijing Three Full Days
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Choose the attractions according to your interests
Day by Day Itinerary
This is a private tailor-made tour by your preference, visit 8 - 10 attractions during the 3 days tour that you can cover the most important sightseeing in Beijing. Provides private English speaking guide, transfer and nice local lunch, but please pay for entrance fee by your own expense.
Meet your guide and driver in the morning, spend a few minutes discussing your private tour schedule according to your personal interests, choose 2 to 4 attractions in 8 hours per-day (depend on the distance and the time you cost in the sights).
Provide one day tour to Great Wall with Ming Tomb (if Ming Tomb is not your dish, you can replace to visit another sightseeing). And the rest 2 city tours are in Beijing.
Please choose one Great Wall and other tour sights by your consideration.
Great Wall and Ming Tomb option:
1,Mutianyu Great Wall: the recommend one, one of the most beautiful section in Beijing, less crowded than Badaling.
2,Huanghuacheng Great Wall: un-renovated wall with less-visited, Ming section of wall with cheaper entrance fee.
3,Badaling Great Wall: the most popular wall for Chinese tourists, so it’s more crowded on weekends and holidays.
4,Juyongguan Pass Great Wall: Small section wall but easy to access the wall, it’s convienct for the people who is not good at hiking or walk long distance.
5,Dingling Tomb: the only Ming Dynasty Tomb that has been excavated
6,Changling Tomb: the grandest one among the 13 Ming Tombs in Beijing
7,Sacred Way (Divine Road): it is the guiding building of the Ming Ming Dynasty Tombs.
City sights option
1,Tian’anmen Square: the world’s largest public square
2,Forbidden City: the largest Imperial Palace in the world
3,Summer Palace: it is considered the best preserved imperial gardens in China, radiates the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens.
4,Hutong tour with rickshaw or just walk around hutong area: Old residential area of Beijing
5,Drum Tower & Bell Tower: at one period in history they were the time-telling center of the capital city
6,Temple of Heaven: it was the place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties would worship the god of heaven and pray for good harvest.
7,Lama Temple: it is one of the largest and most influential buddhist temple in China
8,Confucius Temple and Guozijian: one was the place where people pay respect to Confucius and one was once the national central institute of learning in Chinese dynasties
9,Jingshan Park (Coal Hill): behind of Forbidden City, on the top of Jingshan Hill for panoramas over the Forbidden City
10,Beihai Park: an imperial garden to the northwest of the Forbidden City
11,Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan): the garden combines Eastern and Western architecture with flair, but now in ruins
12,Beijing Zoo (Panda House): see giant pandas and other varied animals
13,National Museum: it is devoted to display of treasured collections in form of various thematic exhibitions
14,Bird’s Nest & Water Cube: main stadiums for 2018 Beijing Olympic
Shopping and food option:
1,Wangfujing Pedestrian & Food Street: home to several big shopping malls, such Oriental Plaza, Beijing Department Store, Sun Dong An Plaza, etc..
2,Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market): bargaining market, selling knockoff stuff, the popular place for shopping
3,Silk Market (Xiushui Street): bargaining market, selling knockoff stuff, the popular place for shopping
4,798 Art District: an art zone built based on a factory in 1950's
5,Qianmen Street: one of the busiest streets in Beijing during the Ming and Qing dynasties and an enduring local icon
6,Nanluoguxiang Alley: one of the oldest alleyways in Beijing with 800-meter long
7,Panjiayuan Dirt Market: originally a flea market, it is now Beijing's most famous antique market, better to visit at the weekend
8,Huguosi Foot Street: the freshly made breakfast snacks are fantastic – go early in the morning for the best selection.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
Excluded (Not Included)
- Chinese visa
- All entrance tickets to the sights
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time