- Tour code: CL-D-01C
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Full day tour
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 9:00am)
Visit?Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent?Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, and Gu Gong in Chinese, lies at the city center of Beijing, and once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368 - 1911). It was first built throughout 14 years during the reign of Emperor Chengzu in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the emperor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'.? It's the one of the most famous sights seeing in Beijing
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
Please note: Forbidden City is closed every Monday, except the holidays
Drive around 30 minutes to Summer Palace?which is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
Summer Palace situated in the Haidian District northwest of Beijing, is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
The construction started in 1750 as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain. It later became the main residence of royal members in the end of the Qing Dynasty. However, like most of the gardens of Beijing, it could not elude the rampages of the Anglo-French Allied Force and was destroyed by fire. According to historical documents, with original name as 'Qingyi Garden' (Garden of Clear Ripples), the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) was renamed after its first reconstruction in 1888. It was also recorded that Empress Dowager Cixi?embezzled navy funds to reconstruct it as a resort in which to spend the rest of her life. In 1900, Yiheyuan suffered another hit by the Eight-Power Allied Force and was repaired in the next two years. In 1924, it was open to the public. It ranked amongst the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998, as well as one of the first national AAAAA tourist spots in China.
You can have 1 hour or 1.5 hour there and then drop you off at the hotel after the tour
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include the deliciously famous?Perking Roast Duck?Dinner and Gongfu Performance?at the Red Theatre, or enjoy a wonderful?Acrobatic Show?at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fee
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
1. ?Chinese visa
4. Gratuity to the guide and driver
5. Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are?based on height!
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4.?For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order the dishes above our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget! The guide will assist you to order some dishes and you can share the lunch with the guide
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.