- Tour code: CL-D-01A
- Available: Daily
- Duration: One Full Day
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City & Great Wall at Mutianyu
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at the hotel lobby at 8:00am to 8:30am (if you prefer to start at different time pls let us know)
We first visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
We venture northward to the Tian’anmen Rostrum guarded by the enormous and portrait of Mao for all to see and what has universally been photographed all over the world.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
(Pls note, you will spend around 2 hours at the sights in the morning and Forbidden City is closed every Monday)
Drive around 1.5 hours to the Mutianyu section Wall and you will take a rest and lunch at the Subway down the foot of the Mutianyu Wall.
(Good to know that you can drive our own vehicle to the foot of the Great Wall to save your precious time if we have lunch at the Subway while others have to wait for the public transfer bus to the foot of the Great Wall.)
(If you want to choose eat the local food at the local restaurant which could take more time then you will sacrifice your valuable time at the sights. Pls acknowledge our tour guide in advance)
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. ?You will have your choice of taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall and spend a leisurely 1 to 2 hours hiking up and down the various sections exploring the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the renown and legendary Wall. You then have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down or simply return the way you came with cable car.
(Pls note the chairlift up and toboggan down the wall or cable up and cable down the wall is included. If you choose to take the cable car up and toboggan down the wall it’s extra 80CNY per person you just pay on your own on the spot)
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include a Perking Roast Duck dinner and the Gongfu?Show?at the Red Theatre , or an?Acrobatic Show?at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
?English-speaking tour guide service fee
?Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
?Gas, toll & parking lot fees
?Set-menu lunch at Subway (or choose the local Chinese food)?
?All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
?Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall
Excluded (Not Included)
- ?Gratuity to the guide and driver?
- ?Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are?based on height!?
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to eat at the western-style subway restaurant to save your valuable time. If you want to choose the local Chinese food at the local restaurant pls acknowledge the tour guide in advance. We have budget for the lunch and if you spend more than our budget then you just cover the cost difference above our budget!
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.