- Tour code: CL-D-02A
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Two Full Days
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Great Wall at Huanghuacheng, Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and Mind Tomb
Day by Day Itinerary
Come with us on a discovery journey in this 2 days private tour. Here you have the chance to visit the most highlight sights seeing in Beijing during such limited time. Start the tour from your hotel each day to explore Beijing in the city and Great Wall. One day to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and followed day to Huanghuacheng Great Wall and Ming Tombs. Guide, lunch, entrance fees and transfer service are all inclusive.
DAY 1: TIAN'ANMEN SQUARE-FORBIDDEN CITY-SUMMER PALACE
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 9:00am)
Visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Dine in a local Chinese restaurant.n
After lunch, drive around 30 minutes to the Summer Palace which is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
Summer Palace situated in the Haidian District northwest of Beijing, is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as “The Museum of Royal Gardens”. Spend your leisure time around the landscaped gardens, pavilions, lakes, temples, bridges and to understand the stories of the dragon lady.
You can have 1 hour or 1.5 hour there and then drop you off at the hotel after the tour.
DAY 2: HUANGHUACHENG GREAT WALL-DING TOMB AT THE MING TOMBS
Hotel pick up around 7:30am - 8:30am and drive to Huanghuacheng Great Wall
The slightly less famous Huanghuacheng section of the wall is 65 km from Beijing in Huanghuacheng Town. This 10,800-meter section of the wall is the strongest and most well built, with six forts guarding six passes, twelve beacon towers, and thirty-two watchtowers. Ming Dynasty General Cai Kai supervised its construction.
It takes 2 hours drive to the Huanghuacheng Great Wall, less renovated Wall where you can have a glimpse of the wild Wall, less visited and quieter. You can do 1.5 hour hiking along the wall.
The current unrestored condition of the wall here made it quite tricky to climb. The wall is quite steep and the surface is very slippery with many loose bricks.
Please note: It needs more physical demanding since some part of this section is un-renovated and keeps a wild condition.
By the end of tour you will walk through the rugged rock pass then down to a lovely village down the hill which give you a vivid impression of rural life with all the farm lands, horse and donkey.
Dine in a local Chinese restaurant nearby the wall.
After approximately 1 hour drive, we will visit the Ding Tomb at the Ming Tombs, Ming Tombs was listed as World Culture Heritage which was surrounded by mountains. Ding Tomb is the only emperors's tomb that open to the public.
Dingling was built in 1590, Emperor Shen Zong and his empress were buried there in 1620. After it was built, the underground palace was covered with deep soil. The people in charge of the tomb construction and later burial of the imperials erected the tablet as a sign for relocating the underground palace when needed
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include the deliciously famous Peking Roast Duck Dinner and the Kongfu Show at the Red Theatre, or enjoy a wonderful Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fee
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
1. Chinese visa
4. Gratuity to the guide and driver
5. Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height!
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order the dishes above our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget! The guide will assist you to order some dishes and you can share the lunch with the guide.
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.