- Tour code: CL-D-02B
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Two Full Days
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Great Wall at Mutianyu, Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Hutong tour and Summer Palace
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1: TIAN'ANMEN SQUARE-FORBIDDEN CITY-HUTONGS-TEMPLE OF HEAVEN
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 9:00am)
Visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
After lunch, drive to the hutong (old residential area) where the transport change into a delightful rickshaw! The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where our special guests get insight into the home settings, life, and culture of traditional Beijingers.
We will then take a 30 minute ride to the Temple of Heaven~ the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
DAY 2: MUTIANYU WALL-SUMMER PALACE
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 8:30am)
Mutianyu Great Wall (1 1/2 ?to 2 hours drive)
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. ?You will have your choice of taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall and spend a leisurely 1 to 2 hours hiking up and down the various sections exploring the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the renown and legendary Wall. You then have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down or simply return the way you came.
(Pls note that if you choose to take the cable car up to the watch tower 14 and walk down to watch tower 6 and take the toboggan down the wall it’s extra 60CNY per person that you can pay on the spot)?
If you take the cable car up and cable car down the wall or chairlift up and toboggan down the wall there is no extra fee.
Dine at the local Chinese restaurant near the wall. If you want to spend more time at the wall you can drive up and avoid to take the shuttle bus by taking the lunch at the subway restaurant down the foot of the wall.
Drive around 1.5 hours to the Summer Palace which is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
You can spend 1 to 2 hours there depending how much time you spend at the wall.
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include the deliciously famous Perking Roast Duck Dinner and the Gongfu Performance? at the Red Theatre, or enjoy a wonderful Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fee
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
6. Round Trip cable car up & cable car down the wall or chair lift up & toboggan down the wall?(If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Excluded (Not Included)
1. ?Chinese visa
4. Gratuity to the guide and driver
5. Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are?based on height!
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4.?For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order the dishes above our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget! The guide will assist you to order some dishes and you can share the lunch with the guide
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.