- Tour code: CL-D-03B
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Beijing Three Full Days
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Great Wall at Mutianyu, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Olympic Stadiums, Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo and Lama Temple, Acrobatic show or Kongfu show
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Tian'anmen Square-Forbidden City-Hutongs-Lama Temple
Morning Pick up at your hotel (between 8:30am to 9:00am)
Visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
After lunch, drive to the hutong (old residential area) where the transport change into a delightful rickshaw! The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where our special guests get insight into the home settings, life, and culture of traditional Beijingers.
We will then take a 30 minute ride to the Lama Temple-the largest and most well-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Temple in Beijing
Enjoy one evening show with medium class seat (you can choose either acrobatic show or kongfu show)
Acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater; ( 17:30pm - 18:30pm or 19:00pm - 20:00pm )
Kongfu show at Red Theater; (17:15pm - 18:00pm; 19:30pm - 20:45pm )
The guide will finish the tour when you are at the theater and the driver will drop you off at the hotel after the show
Please note: the price for the show is for the medium class seat, if you prefer the better seat, please email us and get the new price, thanks
Day 2: Mutianyu wall- outside view of Olympic Stadiums
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:30am to 9:00am)
Mutianyu Great Wall (1 1/2 to 2 hours drive)
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. You will have your choice of taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall and spend a leisurely 1 to 2 hours hiking up and down the various sections exploring the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the renown and legendary Wall. You then have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down or simply return the way you came.
Included is lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy a typical dish of barbeque Rainbow Trout with an assortment of other authentic and delicious Chinese dishes (vegetarian and meat)
After about 1 1/2 drive from the Great Wall to the city, we will drive to the Olympic Stadiums and you will have a stop and have a visit the outside view of the unique architecture of the "Bird's Nest" and "Water Cube", you can take some pictures there
Day 3: Temple of heaven-Pearl Market(optional)- Beijing Zoo (Panda House)-Summer palace
Temple of Heaven~ the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
Pearl Market (optional) ~~Here you can find those fun knock-off brand bags, shoes, and watches as well as pearls. There is a little bit of everything here, and you will surely find some great souvenirs to bring home to family and friends.
Beijing Zoo ~ is home to around 450 different species and has a population of some 5,000 animals. Some of the most popular attractions among visitors are the wild rare animals of China itself, such as the giant pandas, golden monkeys, milu deer and northeast tigers. However, the collection is far from restricted to those species found only in China; the polar bears, American bison, zebras, kangaroos, giraffes and elephants also draw large crowds.
We will then enjoy a delicious lunch of great dumplings or Chinese dishes with rice at the local restaurant.
We then take a 30 - 40 minute drive to the Summer Palace, a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
Summer Palace situated in the Haidian District northwest of Beijing, is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
The construction started in 1750 as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain. It later became the main residence of royal members in the end of the Qing Dynasty. However, like most of the gardens of Beijing, it could not elude the rampages of the Anglo-French Allied Force and was destroyed by fire. According to historical documents, with original name as 'Qingyi Garden' (Garden of Clear Ripples), the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) was renamed after its first reconstruction in 1888. It was also recorded that Empress Dowager Cixi embezzled navy funds to reconstruct it as a resort in which to spend the rest of her life. In 1900, Yiheyuan suffered another hit by the Eight-Power Allied Force and was repaired in the next two years. In 1924, it was open to the public. It ranked amongst the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998, as well as one of the first national AAAAA tourist spots in China.
You can have 1 hour or 1.5 hour there and then drop you off at the hotel after the tour
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Acrobatic show or kongfu show ticket with medium class seat (you can choose one of them)
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall (If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Excluded (Not Included)
- Chinese visa
- Entrance tickets to the Bird's Nest & Water Cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver (for good service)
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time