- Tour code: CL-D-03B
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Beijing Three Full Days
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Great Wall at Mutianyu, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Olympic Stadiums, Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo and Lama Temple
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Tian'anmen Square-Forbidden City-Hutongs-Lama Temple
Morning Pick up at your hotel (between 8:30am to 9:00am)
Visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
After lunch, drive to the hutong (old residential area) where the transport change into a delightful rickshaw! The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where our special guests get insight into the home settings, life, and culture of traditional Beijingers.
We will then take a 30 minute ride to the Lama Temple-the largest and most well-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Temple in Beijing.
Day 2: Mutianyu wall- outside view of Olympic Stadiums
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:30am to 9:00am)
Mutianyu Great Wall (1 1/2 to 2 hours drive)
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. You will have your choice of taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall and spend a leisurely 1 to 2 hours hiking up and down the various sections exploring the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the renown and legendary Wall. You then have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down or simply return the way you came.
Included is lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy a typical dish of barbeque Rainbow Trout with an assortment of other authentic and delicious Chinese dishes (vegetarian and meat)
After about 1 1/2 drive from the Great Wall to the city, we will drive to the Olympic Stadiums and you will have a stop and have a visit the outside view of the unique architecture of the "Bird's Nest" and "Water Cube", you can take some pictures there
Day 3: Temple of heaven-Pearl Market(optional)- Beijing Zoo (Panda House)-Summer palace
Temple of Heaven~ the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
Pearl Market (optional) ~~Here you can find those fun knock-off brand bags, shoes, and watches as well as pearls. There is a little bit of everything here, and you will surely find some great souvenirs to bring home to family and friends.
Beijing Zoo ~ is home to around 450 different species and has a population of some 5,000 animals. Some of the most popular attractions among visitors are the wild rare animals of China itself, such as the giant pandas, golden monkeys, milu deer and northeast tigers. However, the collection is far from restricted to those species found only in China; the polar bears, American bison, zebras, kangaroos, giraffes and elephants also draw large crowds.
We will then enjoy a delicious lunch of great dumplings or Chinese dishes with rice at the local restaurant.
We then take a 30 - 40 minute drive to the Summer Palace, a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites, originally named Qingyi Yuan or the Garden of Clear Ripples, was the first constructed in 1750. It was razed to the group by the Anglo-French Allied Forces in 1860. The Government of Qing Dynasty rebuilt it in 1886 with funds that it had misappropriated from the Imperial Navy and other sources then 2 years later, renamed as Yihe Yuan or the Garden of Health and Harmony, it was ravaged by the Allied Forces of the Eight Powers that invaded China in 1900.
You can visit the court area, lake area, long corridor etc.
Drop you off at the hotel after the tour
Options: ( At Your Own Cost)
You may choose to include a Perking Roast Duck dinner and the Gongfu Performance at the Red Theatre , or enjoy a wonderful Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall (If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Excluded (Not Included)
- Chinese visa
- Entrance tickets to the Bird's Nest & Water Cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time