- Tour code: CL-B-01
- Available: Daily
- Duration: One Full Day
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Beijing Zoo, Beijing Aquarium, The Capital Museum
Day by Day Itinerary
Just because Beijing is an urban metropolis, doesn’t mean that visitors can’t get in touch with nature whilst here.
The Beijing Zoo is the first established zoo in China, home to nearly 5,000 animals of more than 490 distinct species fromChinaand around the world.
Key sights: Panda Zoo, The Monkey Hill, the Lion and Tiger Hill, the Aquarium
Do you want to have a look at the real Nemo from the movie Finding Nemo? Why is the Aquarium in the shape of a huge trumpet shell? What’s the relationship between the animals known as “Giant Pandas in the water” and human beings?
The above questions can all be answered at the Beijing Aquarium, which is a large-scale, modern, popular science museum of ocean life.
Key sights: “Rainforest Adventure”-- a Mystic Amazon jungle with rich scenery that makes visitors feel like they are in a tropical rainforest.
“Touching Tide-Pool”- Loitering around the beach and touching various sea animals with your own hands.
“Under Sea Visit”- Experience a model global seabed tour.
“The Sturgeon Aquarium”-The longest acrylic showcase inAsia, and the Sturgeon Queen will remind you of the remote antiquity.
“The Whale & Dolphin Discovery”- Clever dolphins and lovely sea lions are telling stories
about the sea.
“Marine Theater”-The performance of marine animals are humorous and superb.
As one of the landmark architecture sites in Beijing for the new millennium, the Capital Museum of China is a modern comprehensive museum with the-state-of-the art facilities. The design philosophy for the building lies in that, “a museum should be a place where history, present and future are linking together.” The Museum effectively reveals the charm of oriental arts through depicting the history with the traditional building materials and envisioning the future with the contemporary building materials.
Specialties: bronze, chinaware, painting and calligraphy, stone carvings, coins, jade articles, embroidery, Buddhism sculptures, and folk workmanship.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
20% discount for children ages 5 and 11
Children under 5 free
1. The quoted price is for a 6-8 hour tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY for the guide and 50CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, away from tourists