- Tour code: CL-E-02
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8 hours
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Cudixia Village
Day by Day Itinerary
Cuandixia Village is 2.5 hours driving from Beijing city center. It astops on the ancient trade route between Shanxi Province and Beijing, this 400-year-old dumpling shaped village, called Cuandixia village is now under national architectural protection and attracts numerous tourists, photographers and filmmakers. Most families under the same surname Han since the village was originated from one family moved fromShandong. Tour the ideal courtyard houses, climb the hills opposite to collect a overview of the interesting shape of the village.
Lunch at the Local restaurant in the Cuandixia Village.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY for the guide and 50CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, away from tourists