- Tour code: CL-E-04
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 9 hours
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Eastern Qing Tombs
Day by Day Itinerary
The last Dynasty Qing is ruled by Manchurians from north eastern China. Their tombs are designed to overcome the splendor of the previous dynasty Ming. The stone carvings and Tibetan Buddhism reflection in the tomb of the most influential Emperor Qianlong, the unimaginable luxury in the bomb of notorious but most powerful woman Dowager Cixi, and the massive tomb robbery by warlords in1920’s brought it to everyone’s attention.
Longer distance than the Ming Tombs make it less visited so you will enjoy the peaceful time reading the history.
It's about 2 to 2.5 hours ride from the Beijing city to the East Qing Tombs.
Please note: there are no good restaurants near the Tombs, only some village restaurants nearby which are not very tasty and clean enough, we suggest you‘d better prepare some fast food or snack for lunch by your own in advance, hope you can understand !
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fee
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!Please note:
1. The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, if you want to have lunch in the local village restaurant nearby the tomb, we will take you there and the guide will assist you to order some dishes, you can share the lunch with the guide and cover the lunch by your own cost, or you can bring some fast food or snacks for the tour