- Tour code: CL-G-02
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8 hours
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Huanghuacheng Great Wall
Day by Day Itinerary
The slightly less famous Huanghuacheng section of the wall is 65 km from Beijing in Huanghuacheng Town. This 10,800-meter section of the wall is the strongest and most well built, with six forts guarding six passes, twelve beacon towers, and thirty-two watchtowers. Ming Dynasty General Cai Kai supervised its construction.
It takes 2 hours drive to the huanghuacheng great wall, Less renovated Wall where you can have a glimpse of the wild Wall. Less visited and quieter. You can do 1,5 hour hiking along the wall.
The current unrestored condition of the wall here made it quite tricky to climb The wall is quite steep and the surface is very slippery with many loose bricks.
It needs more physical demanding since some part of this section is unrenovated and keeps a wild condition. By the end of tour you will walk through the rugged rock pass then down to a lovely village down the hill which give you a vivid impression of rural life with all the farm lands, horse and donkey.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, away from tourists. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!