- Tour code: CL-H-01
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Hutongs near the Shichahai Lake area , Price Gong's Palace
Day by Day Itinerary
If cycling just isn’t your cup of Chinese tea, then hop on a rickshaw at the north gate of Beihai Park, and let someone else do the hard work. Hold tight as you whiz down the winding, narrow alleys, quaintly stuck in the past. See siheyuan houses, check out the two ancient towers, or simply absorb the culture of local people. We complete our ride at Prince Gong’s Mansion, the best and most well preserved Qing Dynasty mansion.
east side of the Qianhai Lake-Jinding Bridge (GoldenIngotBridge)
Houhai Lake(Bar Street)
Liuyin Street (Willow Shade Street)
Mansion of Prince Gong
Beijing Shichahai Sports School
Nanguanfan Hutong-Family visit
Important Information for those who love historical information.
Located opposite the back door of Beihai Park, Shishahai derives its name from the ten (shi) Buddhist monasteries (sha) around it. The spacious water area and beautiful lush, emerald green trees make up the pleasant landscape in Shishahai. In the summer, boat riding is a popular activity while in the winter water skiing in the lake becomes the prime sport. In and around Shishahai, are plenty of royal residences and gardens as well as the magnificent historical architecture that display Beijing’s special tradition. In ancient times, Shishahai was a prosperous business district and with many royals and celebrities living by the shore.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Delicious Lunch in a local family in the Hutong area
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Rickshaw ride at the Hutongs
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and rickshaw driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 4 hour tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant in the Hutong family.