- Tour code: CL-L-01
- Available: Daily
- Duration: One Full Day
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Longqin Gorge & Guyaju
Day by Day Itinerary
YanqingCountyis located in the suburb of northwest Beijing. The Countyoccupysan area of about 1,992 square kilometers and a population of about 275,000. The county houses many ancient tombs and caves, as well as the picturesque Longqing Gorge and Badaling Great Wall.
Tour Description: Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00am. First go to the Longqing Gorge ( Ravine ). It is located about 90 kilometers to the north of Beijing. The Longqing Gorge is flanked on both sides by green peaks. The Gucheng Reservior built in 1n 1981, lies north of the gorge. People often say Longqing Gorge is a small Li River in Guilin, but it is more beautiful than Li River; it is a small three gorges on the Yangtze river, but it is more dangerous than the Three Gorges. Boating on the Longqing Ravine, you will feel the gentle breeze blowing against your face as if you are on the Lijiang River, you are entirely immersed in a picturesque view. During the lunch time you will enjoy the local farm lunch with the locals. After lunch, move on to Guyaju ( Ancient Rock Dwelling ). Guyaju cave dwellings are in the cliffs ofYanqingCounty,Beijing. With over 1000 years of history, the mythical caves still confuses historians. Records show it was constructed between the Tang and Liao Dynasties by the Xi tribe. The caves have "rooms" of a variety of shapes and styles that comprise doors, windows, kitchen ranges, and closets. It takes 1,5 hour drive from Beijing Longqing Gorge. After the tour, transferred back to your hotel in downtownBeijing.
Open time: 10th April - 15th November from 8:00am - 17:00pm
Please note: there are no good restaurants near the Longqing Gorge, only some village restaurants nearby which are not very tasty and clean enough, we suggest you‘d better prepare some fast food or snack for lunch by your own in advance, hope you can understand !
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs[gallery]
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY for the guide and 50CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, if you want to have lunch in the local village restaurant, we will take you there and the guide will assist you to order some dishes, you can share the lunch with the guide and cover the lunch by your own cost, or you can bring some fast food or snacks for the tour