- Tour code: CL-E-03
- Available: Daily
- Duration: One Full Day
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Ten Ferry
Day by Day Itinerary
The Shi Du (Ten Ferry) scenic spot is the most typical canyon full of karst, ridges and peaks and is the closest to the capital city, unique in the northern part, and the biggest in Huabei region. The canyon features 12 marvelous geological sites such as natural "Stone Buddha", "Flied over Stone", "One Line Sky", "Buddha" character of the dragon mountain, "Water Flowing Up", "Stone in the Stone" and so forth. It has enjoyed the fine reputation of being the "green mountain and wild ferry, decorated corridors of hundred miles" for years. The Juma river is just like a piece of jade ribbon winding circuitously, passing through the mountains, complementing each other with the peaks and forests. The scenery hasNorth China's imposing character, it also carries the elegance of South of Yangtzi River. Here you can do hiking, rafting, horsing, living in the peasant families, eat local specialty foods and enjoy the natural beauty. It will take 2 hours driving from the city.
Suitable season: Summer & Autumn
Please note: there are no good restaurants nearby the sights, only some village restaurants nearby which are not very tasty and clean enough, we suggest you'd better prepare some fast food or snack for lunch by your own in advance, hope you can understand !
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
Gratuity to the guide and driver
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY for the guide and 50CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, if you want to have lunch in the local village restaurant, we will take you there and the guide will assist you to order some dishes, you can share the lunch with the guide and cover the lunch by your own cost, or you can bring some fast food or snacks for the tour
5.We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.