- Tour code: CL-TP-02
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 9 -11 hours (included time for the transportation)
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
Day by Day Itinerary
Tian'anmen Square & Forbidden City Layover Tour
For a smooth port transfer, we kindly remind you of asking for the mobile number of your trip advisor from our tour company and maintain good communication if anything happens.
Your tour guide will meet you at the exit of the Tianjin Port Cruise Terminal holding a sign with your name.
Visit Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
-We venture northward to the Tian’anmen Rostrum guarded by the enormous and portrait of Mao for all to see and what has universally been photographed all over the world.
- Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace
You will return back to the Tianjin Cruise Port and continue with your journey.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Transportation service between Tianjin port - Beijing
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
- The quoted price is for a 8 - 10 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- Forbidden City is closed every Monday
- The guide will finish the tour when you finish the sights, the driver will drop you off at the Tianjin port after the tour