- Tour code: CL-ZZ-03
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 6 - 8 hours
- Starts/ends: Upon your request
- Attractions: Zhouzhuang Water Village
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at your hotel lobby and drive to Zhouzhuang, known as the "Number One Water Town," and its combination of charming bridges, enchanting narrow alleys, well preserved historic homes, and an array of small museums undeniably earn that moniker. In the late afternoon, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Zhouzhuang -- located within Kunshan county-level city, 30 km southeast of Suzhou, Zhouzhuang is a popular tourist destination. It is one of the most famous water townships in China, noted for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses, the elegant watery views and the strong local colored traditions and customs. It has been called the "Venice of the East".
1. English-speaking tour guide service fees
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Entrance tickets to the water village?Zhouzhuang
Excluded (Not Included)
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver
4. Personal Costs
5. Boat tour (canal tour)
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a-6 hour tour per day. If you use more than 4 hours and less than 6?hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the ?local restaurant?in?the water village?and you can cover on your own. (If you have special request and we can arrange it)
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.