- Tour code: CL-C-07
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Destination: Beijing, Xi'an
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1: BEIJING - QUINTESSENTIAL BEIJING
Pick up at the hotel (between 8:30 am to 9:00 am)
Tian'anmen Square- stroll around this world’s largest public square for 30 mins
Forbidden City-Ancient magnificent Imperial Palaces in the Ming & Qing Dynasty (1.5 to 2 hours)
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
Hutongs-(old residential area) where tour transportation changes into rickshaws. The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where travelers can get insight into the home settings, culture, and life of traditional Beijingers.
Temple of Heaven-the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilize this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
DAY 2: BEIJING - THE GREAT WALL
Pick up at the hotel (8:30 am to 9 :00 am)
Mutianyu Great Wall-the most perfect famous and ideal section of the Great Wall. Take the cable car or chair lift up the wall and spend 1- to 2 hours hiking up and down from one section to another, seeing the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the Great Wall.
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
Summer Palace-a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park
DAY 3: BEIJING/XI'AN - ANCIENT WARRIORS AND ANCIENT TRADITIONS
Pick up at the hotel & transfer to the airport for an earlier flight from Beijing to Xi'an (for the earlier flight departures at about 7:30 am to 8:00 am, flight time for about 2 hours)
Be picked up by the local guide in Xi'an in the airport
Terra-Cotta Warriors-You'll have up to three hours to delve into the mystery of the Terracotta Warriors, exploring the site's history, craftsmanship, and tale of fortuitous discovery
Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant
City Wall-the most complete city wall that has survived in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Muslim Street-Located within the shadow of the Drum Tower, Humin Jie is a 500-meter street lined with restaurants whose proprietors are almost exclusively Chinese Muslims. Transfer back to the airport in Xi'an
Drop off at the Xi’an airport & take the domestic flight from Xi’an to Beijing (8:30 pm to 9:00 pm flight, flight time for about 2 hours). Be picked up at the Beijing airport & transfer to the hotel in Beijing. Tour ends.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee (Beijing & Xi'an)
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Airport transfers between Beijing & Xi'an city
- Return domestic flights between Beijing & Xi'an city (economic seat)
- Rickshaw ride at the hutongs
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall (If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Excluded (Not Included)
- Entrance tickets to the Bird Nest & Water Cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height and age! Pls let us know your children's height and age so we can calculate accordingly! Pls email us for details
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time